- These General Business Terms and Conditions are applied between “SelectPhoto” (hereinafter referred to as the “application”) provided by Simopt and Licensee, who will use this application. By creating your account on SelectPhoto, the Licensee accepts these General Business Terms and Conditions, or by continuing to use the application after he/she has been informed of changes to these terms and conditions. Please read, print and save these general terms and conditions for your records.
- Before you start using SelectPhoto service, consider the usage and processing of your personal data (GDPR) – see here. Using the application is considered to be the acceptation of Personal Data Protection.
- Your data is stored on the application server and is not accessible to third parties (only you provide access to photo selection).
- Data is customized for the best and most convenient view in the application, so their size may be changed.
- Forbidden within the application:
- to perform illegal activities, activities that harm/abuse children or national minorities, are racist, political, xenophobic or sexist;
- to send unsolicited mail;
- cheat, falsify or use misleading practices;
- violate the rights and privacy of others.
- If these General Business Terms and Conditions are violated, the account will be canceled without any refund and all data will be deleted.
- Provider of the application has the right to change these General Business Terms and Conditions.
- Based on an online registration, the Licensee can access his/her account.
- Access to the Licensee account is secured by a user name and password. The Licensee is required to maintain confidentiality regarding the information necessary to access his/her account.
- The Application Provider is not responsible for any misuse of the Licensee account by third parties.
- The Application Provider is not responsible for the data uploaded by the Licensee.
- The Application Provider assumes no liability for any damages that the Licensee may incur as a result of using the application.
- The Licensee acknowledges that his/her account may not be available continuously, specifically in regard to the necessary maintenance of the hardware and software equipment.
- The Licensee may cancel his/her account at any time. Cancelation does not give the Licensee the right to compensation for any unused period of time.
These General Business Terms and Conditions are effective as of 1 September 2018